top of page


Call Town Hall @ 910-594-0827 if you need further information.


The Town of Newton Grove provides water and sewer to the all residents inside the city limits and some residents outside of the city limits.  There is a $150.00 deposit for renters and a $75 deposit for home owners.  

Street Lights

The Town provides street lighting through Duke Progress Energy.  You will need to report the pole number of the light that needs repair.


The Town of Newton Grove maintains 5.12 miles of the streets inside the city limits.  The remaining streets are maintained by the NC DOT.  Any issues with Town streets or DOT streets should be reported to Town Hall so that we can keep track of all projects.



Please see below for forms and information.


Sanitation (Trash Pickup)

The Town contracts sanitation services with Waste Industries. Residential pick up is on Thursdays.  For citizens living outside the Town limits you will contact Waste Industries or you can contact visit Sampson County's website for information about convenience sites.

Burn Permits

Burn permits can only obtained online.  You may get them from the NC Forestry Service online.


Itinerant Merchant Permit

All Itinerant Merchants are required to have a permit to sell products in town.  The permit is valid from July 1st to June 30th.  The annual fee of $200.00 will be due by July 31st of every year. There is a $100.00 non-refundable application fee.   


Golf Cart Permit

Golf carts are permitted in the Town limits, if registered and approved by the Newton Grove Police Department.  The fee for the permit is $40.00.


bottom of page